not-so-new me.

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:36:48 EST 2006

Hi everyone.  Those who know me, I guess I'm back.  Those who don't,
hi, I'm gwen.  I used to post a lot to this list, but hope to safely
sequester most of this list to the black hole of a gmail folder this
time round, and thus not clutter your mailboxes with my replies.  My
point for returning is because I got sick of hearing about goth events
second hand and too late to do anything about them, so hopefully this
will be remedied here.

Anyway, I'm doing the token introduction, because the "welcome to the
list!" mail said I should do so in order to be un-moderated in the
future.  Feel free to disregard and/or ignore this mail as you wish.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek