anything special at Ceremony tonight?

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 19:06:18 EST 2006

tonight will most certainly be Hott Stuff(tm). it is
the world's debut of DJ Circuitrilla. errrrr......the
first time DJ Ancilla spins with DJ Circuitry in
Ceremony history. plan on hearing your usual
goth/industrial staples and some more sassy post-goth
dancin' trax. the focus is on fun and shenanigans.

- dj ancilla
i do what i want.