Medieval Celebration!!

CHAD or Lisa vequinoxmusic at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 16:13:16 EST 2006

>From Chuck Owston Gothic Minister .......

This Friday!!!!
Medieval Olde English Twelfth Night
Medieval Olde English Twelfth Night <http://www.myspace.com/chuckowston>a Medieval celebration like they did it in the Olde days.
w/ Medieval desserts, wassail cherry cider, music by Vequinox's Chad P. on hammered dulcimer, Gallows Tree , and also yours truly, Chuck Owston as Owl-Stone the Minstrel, doing "Jack Frost & the Hooded Crow." Plus RUSSELL the Mad, our court jester. We will be randomly choosing a King & Queen of Misrule, and there will be storytelling by Bob Hartman of Trowbridge, England. Plus other fun surprises.
This is NOT a church service, it's a Medieval celebration like they did it in the Olde days. There is no cost, but our insane jester will be "passing the hat" , to cover expenses. Give what you can. Or not, if you can't. We want you to come anyway.. Hope to see all you Lords and Ladies out on Friday night.
@ Basement of the Bryn Mawr Church (Liberal), 2901 State St. White Oak, PA 15131 (across from Stan's Restaurant). If you need directions call the church and leave your number -- we'll get back to you: 412/678-4323.
6:30 P.M. $donation all ages

http://www.myspace.com/chuckowston<http://www.myspace.com/chuckowston>

http://www.myspace.com/vequinox<http://www.myspace.com/vequinox>