Ceremony tonight!

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:03:03 EST 2006

Tonight, DJ Ancilla and I are on deck-- let the good times roll.
She's always a ton of fun, and right now I'm drowning in riches: new
singles from Covenant, Depeche Mode, Goldfrapp, and more.  Metropolis
Records put a pile of not-yet-released goodies in my lap, I've been
downloading from Wax Audio, and depressing delights by The
Decemberists, She Wants Revenge (think Joy Division/Interpol), and
more are in the bag.  A little fun, a lot of classics, your requests,
and we've got the alchemy for a fun evening at Ceremony.

See you tonight!

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)