Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 08:18:45 EST 2006

The music alone sounds like it was a  blast...!  After 9 months away, I'm really starting to miss the  club scene.  DAMN the cigarette allergies. DAMN the asian bosses  who hire you to work certain days without variation.  But DAMN the  cigarette allergies!  ~darkFIN

  Hiem
This Morn Omina - (fp)
Micronaut - For Once Always
Snog - The Human Germ
Enduser - Kill It
Soman - Pusher
Steril - Strange Pusher
Terrorfakt - Hate Like This
Tantrum - Extazy
Painbastard - Hidden Game Of The Devil
Leaether Strip - Suicide Bombers (12 Inch Version)

Circuitry
Skinny Puppy - Pro-Test
Ellen Allien - Down
Future Sound Of Londoon - We Have Explosives
Haujobb - Cleaned Visions
Numb - Wasted Sky
Cleen - Did You Forget
Kraftwerk -  Tour De Force (Version 2)
Frontline Assembly - Circuitry (Biosphere)
Radiohead - The Gloaming

KellyA
Laika - Black Cat Bone
Switchblade Symphony - Dollhouse
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand
The Dresden Dolls - Missed Me
The Faint - Southern Belles In London Sing
[RS] Iris - Annie Would I Lie To You
Wolfsheim - Once In A Lifetime
Franz Ferdinand - This Fire
[RA] The Postal Service - Such Great Hieghts
[RA] Kraftwerk - The Model
She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
[RA] Depeche Mode - It's No Good

Hiem
Combichrist - This Shit Will Fuck You Up
Grendel - End Of Ages
God Module - Victims Among Friends
Reinforced - Hiatus
Heimataerde - Gib Mir
Run Level Zero - Under The Gun (X-Fusion Mix)
Stromkern - Stand Up
Psyclon Nine - Lamb Of God
Rotersand - Exterminate Annihilate Destroy
Suicide Commando - Face Of Death
[RS] Acumen Nation - Rally And Sustain

Circuitry
Benny Benassi Remix Megamix by DJ Circuitry (feat. Goldfrapp - Stict
Machine, The Mamas And The Papas - California Dreaming, and
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La)
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
Underworld - Born Slippy (Nuxx)
Strong Bad - Techno
The Lost Brothers - Cry Little Sister (I Need You Now)
Apotheosis - O Fortuna
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
[RS] Nine Inch Nails - Sin

KellyA
Ministry - Stigmata
Lords Of Acid - Rough Sex
Apoptygma Berzerk - Love Never Dies
Covenant - Like Tears In Rain
Bella Morte - The Rain Within Her Hands
Nena - 99 Luft Balloons
[RS] Siouxsie & The Banshees - Peek-A-Boo
The Cure - Love Cats
The Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
[RS] Voltaire - When You're Evil
[RA] The Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection
Thou Shalt Not - If I Only Were A Goth

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm