a c m u person trying to fuck with y server

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:40:32 EDT 2006

On 6/28/06, maria <rpd_girl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> i conferred with my people at CMU. they say to contact the economics dept. and/or the admin at CMU.

As a point of reference, I'm one of the SysAdmins for the
Administration here... and theoretically for the general Computing
Services as of two weeks ago (though, that's a long story -- it mostly
means I know who of the ISAM team to contact about what now).

If anyone does have trouble with actual CMU IPs, or other
computer-related issues here, you're welcome to email me privately.  I
may only punt the problem to the right place, but at least it'd be the
right place.  :)

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek