A Midsummer's Nightmare July 16th at Mill Site Tavern

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 22:19:19 EDT 2006

*squeals*

mordant at mordantproductions.com wrote: The Mordant Productions crew had so much fun hosting their first
ghoulish gathering, "Dead Man's Party," over Memorial Day weekend that
we would like to invite one-and-all to join us for our second offering
to the Pittsburgh Goth scene, "A Midsummer's Nightmare."

Horror attire is encouraged and appreciated.  Attendants are encouraged
to indulge the most "nightmarish" figments of their imagination.

Our fiendish decorating crew are working hard to create an ambiance to
ensure that this will be a nightmare from which you'll never awaken.
The bands' stage shows will be creepy and fun.

Featuring:

The Brides
http://www.thebrides.net/

Revolver Modele
http://www.revolvermodele.com/

Nyarlathotep
http://www.myspace.com/nyarlathotep

Pertinent Info:
Location: The Mill Site Tavern at 2512 E. Carson St. (one of
Pittsburgh's oldest bars located near Southside Works)

All ages - Doors open at 7PM

$8 advance - $10 at door

Tickets are available at Eides, Brave New World, Slacker,
Dave's Music Mine, or direct from Mordant Productions
(please e-mail us at mordant at mordantproductions.com)

Listen to the music at:
http://www.thebrides.net
http://www.myspace.com/thebrides
http://www.myspace.com/revolvermodele
http://www.myspace.com/nyarlathotep

If you'd like to be part of the street team please join the street team
mailing list at
http://mordantproductions.com/mailman/listinfo/mp-street_mordantproductions.com

We look forward to seeing you there!

Brought to you by: