Ben Bloom Tribute

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 09:55:53 EDT 2006

it sounded cool, I would have liked to of gone, kinda last minute though. I need to find a sitter for such things. >.<*

"Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN)" <darkfin6012 at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm really irritated I couldn't make the show tonite... All are acts (and friends) I love to support!  Unfortunately, the carload of ppl who were going tend to chainsmoke.  (I gave up deejaying smoking venues for one-hour stretches, no way I can sit in a smoky car for 3 hours.)  Anyway, I'm looking at "new" cars now, so hopefully there'll be events in August.  =D

Also, would someone please ask Turner to send a CD to our radio station... that man is elusive as hell!  [Any other dark-alt acts wanting to get some airplay, you too!  (We have a particularly strong metal listenership in the fall and spring.  I am the current RPM director.)  Please copy the address exactly to ensure arrival.]

THE LION 90.7fm (WKPS)
attn: RPM, Indie and/or Metal Director [use the appropriate one]
125 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA
16802-6600  USA

www.Lion-Radio.org/wkps/contacts.php

~sc'eric (dj.darkFIN)

ps. TFS v. J-Decay... WHO WON???  That's brutal-good!