tonight 7/8: Baltimore dark folk WAX AND WANE

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Sat Jul 8 13:35:52 EDT 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> Baltimore dark psych folkies, influenced by mid-70s British stuff
> WAX AND WANE
> http://www.myspace.com/waxandwane

I'm jealous.  I just listened to a couple of their songs, and I would
totally love to go to that show!  Instead, I'll spend my time looking
for mp3s of theirs that I don't have to pay for while I study organic
chemistry.  If you like "pretty" and "dark" and "complicated" you will
like them.  Me, those are my favorite words to associate with music.

Manny, if you hear of them coming out my way, could you drop me a
line?

How about a "if you like Wax and Wane you'll like..." list?

Deeann M.M. Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich