tonight 7/8: Baltimore dark folk WAX AND WANE

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Sat Jul 8 21:43:05 EDT 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Brian J. Parker wrote:

> On 7/8/06, Deeann M.M. Mikula <deeann at d33ann.com> wrote:
> > I'm jealous.  I just listened to a couple of their songs, and I would
> > totally love to go to that show!
>
> I'm jealous of you every time I hear about pretty and dark and
> complicated Halou playing another show in the Pacific Northwest, so I
> guess the grass is always greener...  ^_^

You should email me about that.  I'm so out of the loop music-wise
here, I'm too busy with school/work/volunteering to even think about
it.  Given the time to go to a show, I'd be more likely to use that
time to clean my apt, run errands or if I have enough time for fun, go
hiking/climbing/camping.

You'd think I'd really be seeing a lot of cool live music now that I
live in Seattle, but no, not so much, it's really no longer a
priority.

Still, if there is something that you think I might really enjoy, I'll
at least make an attempt to pencil in some fun that doesn't involve
getting up at 6am and a lot of physical exertion.

Deeann M.M. Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich