Numan/Combichrist

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Thu Jul 13 15:16:13 EDT 2006

What's so special about Cleveland that all these bands play there and not here?

I think a KMFDM show was the loudest event I ever attended.  I was wearing my >30db cut earplugs I saved from when I was in an armor unit and I still had to cover my ears.   They even dislodged bits of mortar from the ceiling at one point.

At 11:57 AM -0700 7/13/06, maria wrote:
>Aug 2 (Wednesday). CLEVELAND, OH. House Of Blues
>
>Also, October (8th maybe? can't remeber off the top of my head) at the HOB, KMFDM with Combichrist!!!!!!! (Icon of Coil, who i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, frontman Andy's new-ish project)
>
>Joseph Presley <jwp7 at pitt.edu> wrote: maria wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>> Speaking of upcomming shows... anyone else going to Gary Numan in Cleveland? 1st week of August.
>
>Where is it and how much? If the price is right, I'd love to carpool. :>
>

>------------------
> And travellers now within that valley,
> Through the red-litten windows, see
> Vast forms that move fantastically
> To a discordant melody;
> While, like a rapid ghastly river,
> Through the pale door,
> A hideous throng rush out forever,
> And laugh --but smile no more.
>                  -Edgar Allen Poe

jet / KG6ZVQ
http://www.flatline.net
pgp:   0xD0D8C2E8  AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5  F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8