Numan/Combichrist

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 17:57:30 EDT 2006

i agree, the venues are a large draw.

Chris Rapier <rapier1 at gmail.com> wrote: On 7/13/06, Adam Rixey  wrote:
> On 7/13/06, j eric townsend  wrote:
> > What's so special about Cleveland that all these bands play there and not here?
>
> It's almost exactly halfway between Philadelphia and Chicago.

Its also a bit larger that Pittsburgh with a population of 2.9M in the
metro region compared to 2.3M in Pittsburgh. However, I think its
mostly because there are better venues for 1000-5000 person shows.
Thats my feeling anyway.

I think this might be changing though - the amusement tax has
decreased recently and it should make running a venue somewhat more
profitable.

 And travellers now within that valley,
 Through the red-litten windows, see
 Vast forms that move fantastically