Rasputina! / Numan

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:29:05 EDT 2006

On 7/13/06, maria <rpd_girl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> whew! good! :) I've been geeked for some time now. Hope too see you! Although I have no idea what you looks like. :p

I'm easy to spot!  I have (now fading) pink hair (just the front
section), and I'm pregnant... though I'm carrying the pregnancy in
such a way to just look fat, which is a mixed blessing.  Other than
that, I'll be dressed in black... er... :)

I may be late, since I have to help pack up stuff at my grandma's
place before the show; she died yesterday and the nursing home needs
its room back.  But I'll be there!

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek