PHM

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Mon Jul 17 12:17:25 EDT 2006

So, from what I've gathered, Pretty Hate Machine is out of print, and
you can't buy it anywhere, due to some legal issues with a record
lable or something. (Please don't bother explaining, I really don't
care.) The bottom line is that for whatever reason, I can't seem to
find any of the songs anywhere on my usual source for music on the
internet, and I can't buy it, and I don't even remember the last time
I owned the CD, although I bet I have a cassette tape of it somewhere
that I used to listen to when I worked at the Oakland beehive.

Btw, I've got about 3G of other NIN, and none of that crap is even
worth listening to, I'm about to delete it all, actually.  All I
really want is PHP, everything after that is a pale shadow of that
genius.

Can anyone help?

Deeann M.M. Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich