PHM

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:41:02 EDT 2006

Since we bring up eMusic: it's really worth checking out if you're
into lesser-known music!  There's a bunch of goth/industrial stuff on
there (labels Projekt, Alfa Matrix, Invisible, Beggars Banquet, I know
there's more), and they've helped Jen (and I) discover some neat new
bands.  For example, they had the Art Brut album before it was
available domestically.

Basically, you pay a flat monthly fee for a certain number of
downloads (which do not have the restrictions of stuff you get from
iTunes).  It's very cheap, too.