Rasputina! / Numan

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:13:21 EDT 2006

On 7/14/06, maria <rpd_girl at yahoo.com> wrote:
> rock on sister... I was at Front 242 when i was 6 or 7 months. I was  sitting on the steps to the closed off VIP cause my feet hurt, and this  really nice security guy asked if I wanted to go up there to watch the  show. It was pretty cool! Although I must have messed up the bambino's  sleep schedule, cause he was kicking like crazy, the next day too. I  didn't go to shows after that. :)

Yah, mine never stops kicking.  It kicks more when I drink caffeine,
though, so I gave up on drinking caffeine after 4pm.

As for music shows (or any loud music), it does kick in time with the
music, only kicking really hard if the music sucks.  I'm pretty
certain there's a future music critic in mah belly.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek