Mindfreak

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 22:10:17 EDT 2006

when I 1st saw the show I thought it was funny and he was very cliche.... but I totaly got into it. He is so nuts... it totaly cracks me up. I am rarely amazed by illusionists, but I usually leave after watching the show like "whoa! WTF?" His little bizzarre clips in between crack me up also. I haven't seen the show since last year though, it was just the 1st season i think.

I googleimage cearched him... and WOW, I never really thought he was all too hot.... but eshrfeuishadfehavgywsh! wow. yeah... he takes very good stills.

Nirvanasdespair at aol.com wrote:    I love Criss angel...i actually first watched him do this little mini special before and then got all excited when he did the series. I saw the DVD with the garden of eden routine on it-it was prettty sweet. I  like how he's honest that he is an ILLUSIONIST, not some superhero. I also like how his show is not afraid to show screwups. And then he did that one for that mentally challenged girl and he gave her the card deck afterward and I thought that was really nice. Yeah, I'm mindfreak dork.

 -Cassandra

 And travellers now within that valley,
 Through the red-litten windows, see
 Vast forms that move fantastically