Mordant Productions show....

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 03:49:56 EDT 2006

Joe, dunno if you just haven't updated your email address* in relation to the list or if I need to hack my way thru the headers to find it... but I'm re-posting my reply here until I figure it out.  =)

*My replies keep bouncing.    ~sc'eric

Joe~

Elliot told me on Memorial Day what ended up happening... and from the sound of it, you guys did a KICK F**KING ASS JOB to make this show happen!  Interesting that it all came together in a freakin' hookah lounge, huh?  lol

Anyway... as soon as I have wheels, I'll be able to physically/monetarily support your shows.  Just keep the energy going, man.  You're doing fine!

~sc'eric

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource

    The Lion 90.7fm