Dick waving. (Re: Thanks for Rocking!)

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Thu Jun 1 15:30:59 EDT 2006

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Chris Rapier wrote:

> Later that month they will be retro but in an ironic way.

And don't forget, only kids under 24 understand ironic, right? ;)

Speaking of ironic hipsters, I don;t know if you have this in Pgh, but
if I see one more hipster in HUGE WHITE PLASTIC SUNGLASSES I am going
to start a killing spree right then and there.

This is why I hide in my apartment and write 20 page papers on
microbiology experiments instead of trying to social with these
people.  It's safer for everyone.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich