Thanks for Rocking!

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:08:50 EDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Chris Rapier <rapier1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Manny: Joe, great job but you didn't do it at my venue so you suck.
> Joe: Thanks Manny, I'll keep it in mind for next time.
> Manny: No really, you could have used and only lost half your
> audience. So you suck.
> Joe: uhhhh....

Chris, you forgot to add the part where Manny throws around racial
slurs. Earlier in this thread, Manny called the people who run The
Sphynx Cafe "some swarthy Middle Easterners looking for a quick buck."
Scroll back. It's right there for anybody to see.

>From Princeton's online dictionary:

swarthy: dark-skinned: naturally having skin of a dark color; "a
dark-skinned beauty"; "gold earrings gleamed against her dusky
cheeks"; "a smile on his swarthy face"; "`swart' is archaic"

Personally, their swarthiness didn't bother me one bit, nor did it
seem to be an issue with anybody else who was at the show. Everybody
who ran The Sphynx was really helpful and nice. I'll be going back
there.

P.S. I think swarthy girls are pretty.