"scene"

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:43:13 EDT 2006

What do you mean by "which would be the best bet"?  Are you asking
which city has the better shows, or how the same act would compare in
different cities/venues?

Down in DC there's almost too much going on.  I was burned out a bit
after going to far too many concerts in March, but now it's starting
to pick back up again with a bunch of shows I want to see (far too
many of which are on work nights).  Some of the night clubs have
closed or are closing soon for a new baseball stadium, but the 9:30
and Black Cat aren't going anywhere.