"scene"

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Fri Jun 2 16:53:56 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, maria wrote:

> Philly, Toronto, DC

WHenever I went to a show/club in Toronto the crowd bored me so much that I
got the urge to start a barfight just so there was some action.  And
actually, the times that I actually was drunk enought to pick a fight,
they politely excused themselves, apologized for possibly offending
me, and bought me a drink.  Sigh.

Also, I might add, men that are too bashful to talk to a pretty girl,
even if she starts the conversation.

Huh.

I just realized how much Seattle is like Canada.  Go figure, no wonder
I hate it here.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich