Thanks for Racism?

the mighty spork bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:59:30 EDT 2006

Reminds me of an argument i had with somene the other day.  They'd been
saying how racism had no place in a blind world, then turned around and said
that no sighted people copuld be trusted, and he'd not known any fellow
blind people to be shady.  Maybe not color oriented, but there's no
difference.

I knew someone who was half jewish, and constantly put down jews, and
bemoaned his half jewishness.  so there can be antisemites who ...
nevermind.

welcome to pgh-goth, were things never change.  The one unchanging constant
in my ever-changing life.

Rick