Swarthy dicks, waving in public displays of irony.

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 06:36:58 EDT 2006

I agree, this particular non-Sunday wankathon is much more suitable for private consumption...

As for faux-hawks and white shades, I couldn't agree more.  (Though Mr. Cobain was able to pull off the shades quite well....) But anyone else would just end up looking like this: javascript:openWindowCMI('/php/show_image.php?url=/media/cmi/lachapelle/lachapelle_640.jpg&width=295&height=435&border=40',295,435,'lachapelle',0,0)
(Believe it or not, that's actually pop-drivelmeister Justin Timberlake behind those rhinestone frames.)

Rapier: Your summation is probably more elegant than any equation attempted to date in Unified Field Theory... Most elegant, indeed. **[Golf clap]**

~sc'eric

ps. As if it weren't hard enough being gay, can you imagine how difficult it's been since I've had to enact my "No Faux-hawks" rule...?!  (Actually, about as hard as it's been all along.  Any gay guys out there who don't suck???--er, I mean....)

pgh-goth-list-request at listless.org wrote:Message: 2
From: "your-friendly neighborhood-pain-in-the-ass"

Methinks someone is a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit jealous and worried about some competition.

Jeff

------------------------------

Message: 4
From: "Deeann M.M. Mikula"

Is there is reason that this discussion is public other than some
dick-waving?  Take it private, no one cares about promoter wars...

Although, maybe for the entertainment value, which is kinda meta. :)

But really, we've all seen enough reality television, sniping,
back-handed compliments, the voyeurism of watching it happen is
passe.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Message: 10
From: "Deeann M.M. Mikula"