Dracula's Ball

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:23:36 EDT 2006

I've been to two-- one as a DJ, one as a patron (mostly).  It's quite
an experience; they get really big crowds, and if you don't care for
one of the bands on the bill, they attract some of the best genre DJs
in the country.  Because of the expense, I wouldn't go unless I was
really excited about the bands, but I think you're likely to have a
great time if you go.

If you've got the extra cash, plan for an extra day in the city and do
some shopping or sightseeing-- as other folks brought up, there are
some good shops worth checking out.