this Sautrday

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:17:36 EDT 2006

So, I'm DJing this Saturday (with Ancilla), for the first time since
Ceremony went 21+.  I know I've got a reputation for beatmixing dance
music; but as the crowd changes a little, I want to explore my other
interests even more.  I have been listening (even more) to lots of
music with real drums and guitars; I've also been getting more into
some harsher stuff like Combichrist and Suicide Commando.

But more than anything, I like requests and I like playing what people
want to hear.  So, where should I go?  Or do ya like me just like I
am?  I'm not just looking for specific requests; I'm looking for
general ideas.  What styles do you like?  What gets you out the door
on Saturday night?

If money's an issue, grab a friend and split the cover charge.  For
this weekend only, we've got a two-for-one deal if you print this out:

http://community.livejournal.com/pghgoth/278385.html

Cheers,
Brian (aka DJ Badtz)