Loungey Lounge Loungue-Lounge (ne'e: ultra lounging)

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:14:25 EDT 2006

A meta-lounge would be a place where lounges themselves are lounging.
If you can book one of those, I'll show up.

On 6/12/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/12/06, Ancilla Sea-Maid <ancilla6 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I haven't seen the inside yet, but a new "ultra
> > lounge" just opened up in the south side this past
> > weekend, called Elixir. sounds pretty cushy.
>
> > just curious: is this the first venue to be billed as
> > an "ultra lounge" in pittsburgh?
>
> My concept of "lounge" my not coincide with anyone else's.
>
> Of what would "ultra lounge" consist? Is this is one of those new
> hipster repackagings? I would want to do Meta-Lounge. Which, as
> everyone knows, is tres niftier.
>

> --
> Christopher tm
> Blackambient. So much darker than Illbient.

"A guy walks up to me the other day and asks, 'What is punk?' So I
kick over a garbage can and say, 'That's punk!' So he kicks over a
garbage can and says, 'That's punk?' And I say, 'No. That's trendy.'"
- Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)