birds + monsters = birdmonster

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:30:42 EDT 2006

They're not really goth[1], but Birdmonster are apparently playing at
the Garfield Artworks tonight.  I saw them last night in DC, and they
put on one of the most entertaining performances I've seen this
year...and I've been to a lot of concerts.  If you're into the indie
rock or just looking for a good, cheap show, I HIGHLY recommend them.
See 'em now before they get huge.

[1] Stupid people might think that vampire bats are birdmonsters,
though, and I guess "The Resurrection Song" could be about the undead.

--
Adam Rixey
arixey at gmail.com