pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

The Caped Avenger cpdavngr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:41:54 EDT 2006

I'd definitely be up for it, as well as a few other people I know.  Although
IDM is fun to dance to at times, it gets annoying to listen to after a
while. It'd be nice to have a place to go with a dark atmosphere to just
chill out at.  I miss the nights at the Roman Room or whatever the hell it
was called back then.  That was decent night.

Ralphie

On 6/13/06, Ancilla Sea-Maid <ancilla6 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ok, so that's about 4 people interested.
>
> heh, actually........is there serious interest in
> this? could this city potentially support this night?
> for more than a month? i'm talking to someone about a
> venue, but i'm not keen on renting something if it's
> me and 4 of my closest friends trying to keep it
> afloat.
>
> -t
>
> --- Jordan Harris <jdecay at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> > A dark ambient night in this city would entirely
> > have my attention.

The Caped Avenger