under/over

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Fri Jun 23 09:52:29 EDT 2006

At 10:11 PM -0700 6/22/06, Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) wrote:
>And finally... I just don't understand the notion that Sisters, Nephilim and The Cure aren't danceable.

And there are plenty of tracks by Neubauten, Nick Cave, Faith & the Muse etc that are danceable.   Maybe they weren't intended to be dance music, but they easily can be.  There's also a ton of  90s industrial from that era that rarely gets played at clubs but that I suspect the stompy crowd would enjoy: Meat Beat, Die Warzau, Battery, Sister Machine Gun or Diatribe.

As far as newer music goes, I found a nice podcast of electronic / newer wave / stompy music that gets me thru the work day from time to time:

http://www.bloosqr.com/the%20essence/home.html

--
jet / KG6ZVQ
http://www.flatline.net