this older goth likes to dance

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:50:23 EDT 2006

On 6/22/06, Megan Irvine <mirv01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't want to give away my age here, but I have to disagree about the
> older goths not being into the danceable stuff.

Since I started the "less danceable stuff" thread, I'd like to point
out that I put quotes around the phrase for a reason.  I don't
personally think that's true, but I have seen a lot of younger kids
who weren't around for clubbing in the early 90's or earlier say that.
 Many just seem to think that without a beat that practically clubs
your feet into movement, there's nothing to actually dance to, so hey.
 :)

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek