and one more thing...

Keeper of Legends keeperoflegends at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:44:02 EDT 2006

> > Megan Irvine <mirv01 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>And once again I have to stand up for my geriatric goth-ass: I
>challenge any youth to last longer on the dance floor than me. I'm a
>dance instructor, most of my students are younger than me, and I
>regularly kick their asses in class. And I have many elder-goth friends
>who can even outlast me on the dance floor. Maybe we're not
>representative of the age-group, but isnt' this the goth community
>where most folks are atypical anyway? Maybe this is just the common
>mis-belief. It may seem like the kids danced more, but maybe there were
>just more of them.>

Do you feel that the type of dance has changed a lot over the years?
To me what I see being done on the dance floor in clubs today is so
radically different than what I saw just 10 years ago.  And in your opinion
would you say that there is more than one type of dance being done today?

Mairi

DC/Maryland/Virginia Branch Head
ShadowLore
http://www.shadowlore.net/