remix wars 2006 (was Re: under/over

maria rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 16:30:50 EDT 2006

oh god. i hate dave mathews. and I hate t when people talk ot me about  dave mathews and assume i like him, when i don't... infact, it makes me  hate that music even more. I got stuck on a subway car in DC that was  all full of kids on their way to a dave mathews concert. It was just  plain sick.

Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:  On 6/23/06, j eric townsend  wrote:

>  Out of curiosity, do people complain when you mix certain types of  songs or if you mix at certain clubs or is it just in general?

Back in the day. Lipservice. Southside. "Play some Dave Matthews or
I'm gonna kick your faggot ass."

Kinda beside the point, I know, but that one just stands out as my favorite.

--
Christopher tm

www.pandorasweb.net

 And travellers now within that valley,