a c m u person trying to fuck with y server

Richard Claypool bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:04:14 EDT 2006

As some of you have attended this school, you might be able to tell me who
to contact.

I've been getting a lot of attempted logons to my ftp server from
202.28.25.82
The fact that I don't advertise this server makes it even more strange.

I did a reverse lookup and it took me to cmu; an economical website from
what I can gather.

Anyone  know to whom I might speak about this?

I'm tired of seeing pages and pages of login attempts from this ip.  I
blocked it, but the fact that someone's fucking around pisses me off.
They're obviously using a port scanner to find open ports.

I figured I'd ask here, and see what results I got.

thanks,
Rick