anything special at Ceremony tonight?

Richard Claypool bellevue.bat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:26:27 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher tm" <xopher.tm at gmail.com>
To: <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: anything special at Ceremony tonight?

On 3/1/06, Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last week Alison and I split a bottle of absenthe...

Ooh. Brand?

I don't remember.  I know it was a Polish brand and was 55 percent.  Not
realizing that they don't use proof, I thought that it was only 55 proof
instead of a hundred and ten.

> and I ended puking home made curry everywhere.

Okay. Curry and _anything_ anise DO. NOT. MIX.

My sober mind would have known this, but I was listening to headphones, and
felt quite hungry.

I have another bottle of the stuff .. havn't decided if I'll give it away,
drink it sometime, or give it to someone whom I can't stand.  Hint hint.  If
anyone wants it .. let me know.

Now work does indeed call,
Rick