promoter's

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:29:34 EST 2006

On 3/6/06, Jeremy David <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:
> seem to recall a promoter putting on high quality shows in Pittsburgh
> consistently while going to school and working full time without the
> benefit of an automobile.

For a second I thought you were talking about Norm Veenstra. I was
like, wait, how old is this guy? I miss Norm's shows. He was a
fantastic promoter and pulled in some amazing shows. If he had stuck
here instead of going to the 9:30 Club (he's still there as far as I
know) I think this ciy would be much more attractive to touring bands.

c'est la vie.