promoter's

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:50:49 EST 2006

He's contemporary to Manny and I. Meaning he's an old fuck. He was
just a really friendsly guy, very dedicated, did his best to do right
by the bands, and had a great feel for what people would like. He
didn't always do well on his shows but they were good. He also brought
around a good mix - he had his slant on shows but he didn't stick to a
specific genre. It's been too long to remember even most of the shows
he did but maybe some other old fuck could remember for me.