promoter's

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:15:03 EST 2006

On 3/7/06, Adam Rixey <arixey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Animal Collective are playing on the 24th at the Recher Theater in
> Towson (Baltimore area).  Annie's on the 26th at the Black Cat.  There
> are probably more that I'm forgetting...

Alas, the 24th I'll still be getting in (I'm leaving here after my
work, and possibly Aleris' work if he decides to go with me), and
leaving during the day on the 26th.  What's really sad is that I will
be in the Towson area on the 25th to visit my aunt!  (My aunt lives in
Cockeysville, actually, but we've always gone through Towson to get to
her place.)

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek