fixin' for a bitch

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 22:20:58 EST 2006

Actually, Pauline, I got what was perhaps Patrick's main point and I  stand behind it 100%: sending out an email a day or four before a gig  does not a promoter make.  Nor does adjoining said statement to  the fact of having the keys to an empty room... (But those things to  help.)

  Whether you care to believe it or not, promoting an event more than a  month prior is absolutely essential to drawing a reasonable-size crowd.

  ~darkFIN

  ps. sqrew autothread  =)

pgh-goth-list-request at listless.org wrote:Message: 9