fixin' for a bitch

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:27:17 EST 2006

I don't think Pauline was disagreeing with the fact that you need to
promote the shows you are putting on. I think she was reacting to the
intensely snotty he said it. I can only image what the reaction would
be in Baton Rouge if I was there for a couple of months and decided to
tell everyone there what was wrong with their scene based on a
throwaway bitchfest on some local mailing list.