quitted smorkin'!

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:50:58 EST 2006

> On 3/10/06, gwen <gwenix at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > [ ... ]  Smoking is lame.

I just saw this bit in JD's reply and I feel that I must respond.

Smoking is _not_ lame.

Smoking is cool.

Smoking, however, does not - as previously believed - _make_ one cool;
one must _be_ cool to smoke. I simply no longer qualify. Upon
reflection, I'm not sure I ever did.

Seriously, I was off the stuff for almost a year and a half (iirc)
when tha baby came and the house has been smoke free for over 4 years
now. I just want to be done with the process at this point, but am
finding it impossible to diconnect completely from it. Then, finally,
maybe I can drop this "I just quit smorking!" weight. Ugh.

--
Christopher tm

Diary of a Nicorette Feind.