quittin' smoking

Adam Rixey arixey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:46:34 EST 2006

On 3/14/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, the "safety" issue is dead. Second-hand smoke has never killed
> anyone. You may not like the smell, but it won't kill you. Tainted
> food will.

Andy Kaufman?  Those lawsuits from family members of nonsokers who
worked in bars, inhaling smoke every day, who died of lung cancer?  An
estimated 3000 Americans per year?
(http://www.oehha.org/air/pdf/ets.pdf)

Now I'm sure you'll counter saying that scientific studies by state,
federal, and foreign EPA groups and other lobbies are all biased.  But
c'mon, it's pretty naive to say that cigarette smoke is not harmful.

--
Adam Rixey
arixey at gmail.com