quittin' smoking

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:08:34 EST 2006

> If every business can stay in business by maintaining the status quo,
> even if the status quo is dangerous, they will not change, because the
> risk is too great to justify it.

Unless public perception changes which is really what matters -
especially in discretionary expenditures like tobacco.

> Not everything that the government
> does is bad. Anarcho-capitalism hasn't worked yet.

God no, its one of the dumbest ideas in the world. Meshing that with
objectivism and you have an incredibly demented, dangerous, and
immoral outlook. I think most rational people would agree with that. I
don't think anyone here was actually advocating that.