quittin' smoking

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:53:49 EST 2006

>  I don't know what the reason was in NYC, but judging by the numbers of bars and clubs that shut down in the aftermath it was a pretty stupid idea there as well.[0]

Can you get me a source for this?  I have heard completely the
opposite from my brother (who is smarter than all y'all, and
implicitly trustworthy, so nyah) in that he has stated that bars and
clubs actually show an increase in patronage and cash revenue after
smoking bans are in place.  I'll ask him for his source as well; this
looks like it could be interesting comparisons.

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek