quittin' smoking

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:42:34 EST 2006

I lied. I absolutely detest this sort of "oh I'm a victim" bullshit
talk. Its the most pussy excuse every and I really really think its a
major problem facing America. Everyone has to be a fucking victim of
something. Instead of taking some personal resposibility for their own
actions they blame everyone around them. Its pathetic. This sort of
crap is insulting to real victims. No, people who breathe in cigarette
smoke while they are at a club are not fucking victims. You don't get
to be a victim if you do it willingly. No one made you go to the club
where you knew that there would be big bad smokers. In fact, its not
even a surprise because hey, you know they are going to be there.
So you don't get to be a victim. Sorry!