Of A Mesh is on Soundclick!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sat Mar 18 17:01:15 EST 2006

Attn Rapier and others who may be interested:

I just discovered that every Of A Mesh song  ever recorded is on Soundclick.
Plus an exhaustive history and tells you what they are doing now (mostly Ellen
and Samara).

The 'gigography' however only includes NYC dates and not the January 1988 date
in Pittsburgh (wherein I was responsible for 'fucking starting the Pittsburgh
goth scene' :)

I've been listening to the demo songs today. Very cool.

www.soundclick.com/ofamesh

You have to join up with a password to listen, but the downloads are free
to ITunes.

-MT