PGH Downtempo -- Good and Evil?

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Mon Mar 20 12:16:28 EST 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, gwen wrote:

> > Downtempo music. I also proclaim Frederick of Vampire Nation as the unofficial
> > Godfather (in absentia, courtesy of the PA Dept of Corrections) of our

Hahahaha.  I'm sorry.  That still makes me laugh, despite feeling
sorry for him.  I think he was a good guy at heart*, and when on his
meds, I got along with him just fine and mediated many arguments
between him and other people.  But jesh, what a troublemaker.

I take it he is still in jail for the foreseeable future.  DIdn't he
get out and then do something else stupid that ended him back up in
jail?

*Hmm, I guess I tend to think everyone is good at heart.  Shall we
debate whether man is born good or evil?**

**Speaking of good and evil, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil"
is a great movie with a really lyrical name.  I named a series of
paintings such.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich