Goth Doctors?

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:26:45 EST 2006

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4828230.stm

I'd always thought goths grew up to be techies!  At least, all of the
UK goths I know are techs, and a good number of us here in Pittsburgh
are as well!  I know not one goth doctor or lawyer..... and more
seriously, I did think that there was internal surveys done of goths,
and found a link between goths and techs.

OTOH, I do know of at least two punk lawyers here in town (one is in
the DA's office even).  And really, doesn't punk going into lawyering
make more sense, since they tend to be more politically minded than
goths in the first place?

Ah well, the article is funny anyway.  :)

--
gwen.
gamergothgeek