Goth Doctors?

j eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Tue Mar 21 13:49:43 EST 2006

Two from Castration Squad that I know of

TIffany Kennedy -- now an immigration law expert for high tech firms
Dinah Cancer -- went on to form 45 Grave and a few other bands that still tour; was teaching grade school as a daytime job last time I talked to her. (We are not friends, just have a mutual friend.)