Goth Doctors?

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:51:34 EST 2006

The whole problem with Diaper Man isn't even that he wears a diaper.
It's that he involves others unwittingly and suddenly in his sexual
acts. If he didn't sneak up on me and display his "physical
examination" mere inches away from myself, I would probably find the
guy to be an occasional pleasant diversion. If he just danced around
in a diaper and he weren't so pushy, I'd think of him like the
Bee-Girl in that Blind Mellon video.